Yesterday afternoon I received a question about the accuracy of one of the charts in the Turtle Butt pattern. To my horror, I found not only was the medium chart off, but all of them except the x-large were wrong. The pattern has been out for over 2 years and it hasn't been discovered (or at least disclosed to me, eek!) I did overhaul the charts shortly after it was released due to errors but must not have saved it correctly. All of my work that I did way back when was lost when my computer crashed a few months back. Great. So I got to start from scratch. Luckily I was able to copy and paste from the PDF without too much hassle but I did need to recreate all the charts.
Well, it's finally all done and my eyes are starting to cross. I have a group of wonderful ladies willing to test out the charts for me so hopefully we'll get the new improved Turtle Butt pattern up ASAP. It's been a great day to work at least. We're stuck in due to a blizzard.
It's been a long day, but all this work has motivated me to do more. Now I'm ready to tackle the Adorabubble Britches Pattern. I've been wanting to clean it up for a long time. It will be divided into 3 separate patterns: Adorabubble Top Down, Adorabubble Bottom Up and a currently nameless version (top down with the more traditional gusset). By separating them into their own patterns, I'm hoping it will make the patterns easier to read. They will still be available all together as an e-book, but the individual patterns will be cheaper (I'm thinking $4-5).